Learn how you can configure Zoho Mail account as POP in Outlook.
Zoho Mail is now one of the free Mailing services which are used worldwide. With its amazing features, it is widely popular among the peoples but somehow user sometimes gets tech issues which frustrate the user.
Well! If you are a Zoho Mail user and you are trying to configure your Zoho Mail account as POP in Outlook then, you are in the right place. Just read on
Follow the Steps to Configure Zoho Mail account as POP in Outlook:
- Step 1: Go to your Zoho Mail account to enable POP access.
Note- Go to Zoho Mail account settings then Mail accounts, POP, Click the checkbox to enable POP access.
- Step 2: Start the Microsoft Outlook application in your system.
- Step 3: Click on the file and then select Add Account.
- Step 4: Now, locate and select ‘Manual setup’ and press next.
- Step 5: Select ‘POP or IMAP’ (in the chosen service) and click next.
You can see the following details in the Add account page:
Your preferred name
Your Email address
For specific configuration related to your account check Server Information section.
- Choose POP3 from the Account Type menu.
- Incoming Server: poppro.zoho.com - if your domain is hosted with Zoho
- Incoming Server: pop.zoho.com- if you have a personal account.
- Outgoing Server: For this- smpt.zoho.com
Username- Email address of your Zoho account
Password- Enter preferred password.
Make sure that Remember Password is checked, for this clicks more settings.
Outgoing Server: Go to SMTP and make sure that use same settings as my incoming server is checked (as shown below)
Now Choose the Advanced tab and configure the setting:To do this follows the given instruction-
- Incoming server- 995
- Select the SSL check box
- Outgoing server- 465
- From the drop-down menu select SSL for the encrypted connection.
- Now, click ok.
- And after click ok, you will be redirected back to the ‘Add Email Account’ section.
- To check the configuration info, click Test Account Settings.
- Outlook will show you the popup when the tests are successful.
- It’s done, click close.
If you still find an error, check the troubleshooting section, maybe it helps you and if not then, you must contact the professionals; you can go to Zoho Mail Customer Support for this. Their Technical Experts will resolve all your Zoho Mail Account issues.